All Studio Kiklee by Simrat Kohli products are made with the finest quality material available. Please note that slight variations and marks in surface texture are not flaws but simply exist as part of the nature of various materials, especially in case of materials like wood and metal.
For Wood and Metal Items -
Wood needs special care and looking after. Remember that the character of wood changes as it ages but it can still look beautiful with the right care. Metal tends to tarnish over time. The correct usage can prevent and slow down the process.
- Do not serve hot food in them.
- We recommend that you wash them by hand immediately after use with a mild detergent, using a soft sponge or soft cloth only.
- Do not scrub or use hard abrasive cleaning material or agents.
- Wet wooden/metal products should be wiped dry immediately. Don't expose them to extreme heat from a hairdryer or direct sunlight, as this may cause cracks or discolouration.
- For decorative items, we recommend just wiping them clean with a soft cloth regularly.
For Glass and Ceramic Items –
Both materials are fragile and need to be handled with care. They are prone to scratches.
We recommend you wash them by hand after use with a mild detergent, using a soft sponge or soft cloth only.
Do not scrub or use hard abrasive cleaning material or agents.
Wet products should be wiped dry immediately, to avoid drip stains and water marks.